Tabriz Metro Stations
Metro station at the ground urban layer is just a public urban landscape which is linked to urban context around. The entrances are two simple volume inside the landscape. Some design elements such as colorful wall, furniture, graphic signs and etc. flow from ground layer to the lowest layer underground continuously to create a unified space. Predicting of taxi station at the corner of the site which would be out of station area beneath, due to construction and loading limitation.
The Main consideration in design listed below:
- Entrance as a roofless urban corridor.
- Entrance as a reflective object which represent the old building and urban contex.
- Cultural activities underground:
- Café, Street art and live music, Musical wall, Time Explorer, Book store, Culturla goods store, Multimedia wall.
- Address : Tabriz, Iran
- Design Date : 2016
- Architect in Charge : Shahab Mirzaean Mahabadi
- Design Team : Marjan Nazari, Mohammad Ebrahim Tajik, Niki Mehrabadi, Yasam Karami, Sadaf Shakeri, Amirhosein Talebian, Salar Khadem